Group Personal Training Wimborne, Broadstone, Colehill, Canford Bottom, Holt
Private Group Fitness
Fed up with not being able to make classes? Why not have your own private class? Hire me with friends & family and let me come to you! Enjoy a private class delivered in your home or garden, tailored to your needs and at a convenient time. I undertake medical pre-screening for all participants and bring equipment.
Time & location convenient to you
Workout with family and friends
Tailored to your group
Equipment supplied (excludes yoga mats/towels)
Fitness for you, baby/ toddler comes too! Buggybeat is small group outdoor cross-training sessions for Mums, Dads, Grandparents, carers – in fact anyone who is looking after a baby or toddler and wants to get fitter and get outdoors with their little one. Run throughout the year, Buggybeat Wimborne is an informal, friendly way to get fit and active with your baby/ toddler and meet others. Designed for all fitness levels and for anyone with childcare responsibilities, I’m fully qualified to take care of post-natal Mums and tailor the class to participants. Pre-booking and pre-registration is essential.
Suitable for ALL fitness levels
Outdoor sessions all year round
Child, baby and toddler friendly
Post natal and general fitness
With WOW Ladies Fitness, I lead small group ladies running sessions around Wimborne and the surrounding area. Aimed at beginner’s / improvers we trail run (mixed terrain of road and countryside) for around 5-10k. We don’t focus on time or personal bests, just running for fitness and fun and having a chat as we go. Free to member of WOW Ladies Fitness and weekly subs for guests. Contact me for more information
Small Group Fitness & Buggybeat Pricing
Small Group FitnessUp to 5 people
- Includes online booking, medical screening
- Tailored to your group goals
- Adaptations for participants
- Equipment provided
- Sessions include warm up, main exercise session, cool down and guided stretches
- Participants must provide their own mat/ towel to lie on and drink
- Additional participants by arrangement from £9 per person
BuggyBeatParent and Baby/ Toddler Classes
- Courses run every half term all year round - Get Fit; Get Social; Get Outdoors!
- We meet every half term, currently on Tuesdays at 9.15am in Wimborne, followed by coffee social afterwards.
- Pre-booking essential. Registration Includes medical screening
- Suitable for all fitness levels, including post-natal ladies. This class aimed at you if you're looking after a baby, toddler, pre-schooler and want to get fitter and be active outdoors.
- Participants must provide their own mat/ towel to lie on and bring a drink