Group Personal Training Wimborne, Broadstone, Colehill, Canford Bottom, Holt
Small Group Training
You can access my expertise via WOW Ladies Fitness, a private fitness club in Wimborne. We run up to fifty classes per week and, as co-owner, I lead weekly classes and coaching sessions for members, including circuits and strength training. I run my personal training studio and consultation office from this unique, friendly space.
Fitness for you, baby/ toddler comes too! Buggybeat is small group outdoor cross-training sessions for anyone who is looking after a baby or toddler and wants to get fitter and get outdoors with their little one. Run throughout the year, Buggybeat Wimborne is an informal, friendly way to get fit and active with your baby/ toddler and meet others. After class, we go for coffee in a nearby Wimborne cafe. Designed for all fitness levels and for anyone with childcare responsibilities, I’m fully qualified to take care of post-natal Mums and tailor the class to participants. Pre-booking and pre-registration are essential.
Suitable for ALL fitness levels
Outdoor sessions all year round
Child, baby and toddler friendly
Post natal and general fitness
With WOW Ladies Fitness, I lead small group ladies running sessions around Wimborne and the surrounding area. Aimed at beginner’s / improvers we trail run (mixed terrain of road and countryside) for around 5-10k. We don’t focus on time or personal bests, just running for fitness and fun and having a chat as we go. Free to member of WOW Ladies Fitness and weekly subs for guests. Contact me for more information
Online Nutrition Coaching and Parent & Baby Fitness
- Online nutrition coaching and accountability. No restrictive diets, keep the foods you love in your diet while you reach your nutrition and health goals. Includes weekly check-ins, tracking support, and advice. Weekly task and habit tracker, nutrition, and education videos. Tailored to your personal nutrition goals; including fat/ weight loss, muscle growth, and peri and post-menopause nutrition.
BuggyBeatParent and Baby Fitness
- Courses run every half term all year round - Get fit, get social, get outdoors!
- Meets every half term, currently on Tuesdays at 9.15am in Wimborne, followed by coffee social get-together after each session
- Pre-booking essential. Registration includes medical screening
- Suitable for ALL fitness levels, including post-natal ladies. This class aimed at you if you're looking after a baby, toddler, or pre-schooler and want to get fitter and be active outdoors
- Participants must provide their own mat/ towel to lie on and bring a drink