Better Through Change
"Katrina helped my build healthier habits into my daily routine and prioritise myself again".
Initial 3 Month CoachingPersonal training and private coaching
- Personal Training starts with an initial three months of coaching. This includes goal setting, a fitness assessment and onboarding onto my coaching programme. It is about how you view and prioritise your health and fitness and making changes NOW, but with the long term in mind.
- Fitness; Custom training programme
- Mindset and Habit Creation
- Nutrition, Dietary Guidance and Education
- Support, advice and accountabililty with weekly progress check ins
Monthly Coaching SupportPersonal training and private coaching
- Following the initial three months, clients may switch to month to month coaching.
- Custom Exercise Plans
- Weekly Coaching Call
- Nutrition and Dietary Guidance
- Support, advice and accountability
- Goals, mindset and check ins
Online Nutrition Coaching and Parent & Baby Fitness
- Online nutrition coaching and accountability. No restrictive diets, keep the foods you love in your diet while you reach your nutrition and health goals. Includes weekly check-ins, tracking support, and advice. Weekly task and habit tracker, nutrition, and education videos. Tailored to your personal nutrition goals; including fat/ weight loss, muscle growth, and peri and post-menopause nutrition.
BuggyBeatParent and Baby Fitness
£49/six week course.
- Courses run every half term all year round - Get fit, get social, get outdoors!
- Meets every half term, currently on Tuesdays at 9.15am in Wimborne, followed by coffee social get-together after each session
- Pre-booking essential. Registration includes medical screening
- Suitable for ALL fitness levels, including post-natal ladies. This class aimed at you if you're looking after a baby, toddler, or pre-schooler and want to get fitter and be active outdoors
- Participants must provide their own mat/ towel to lie on and bring a drink